Trade Track Ltd is a reputable business with established clientele throughout greater Auckland. At Trade Track, we strive to deliver a high standard of services in Property Maintenance. Our ever-ready team aims to complete every task in an estimated timeframe without compromising on the quality of work.
Our Services include property Maintenance, complete renovations, alterations, new kitchen & bathroom installations, flooring, and paint works. We also specialise in stucco cladding repair and paints. We also assist property managers, investors, and landlords in regularly maintaining properties' lawns and outdoor areas. Our team comprises project administrators, plumbers, electricians, builders and handypersons.
We are expanding and require three energetic labourers to join our friendly team to assist our tradespersons, contractors and to perform general labour jobs.
Work experience in property maintenance and the building industry will be an advantage; We will look at your can-do attitude and willingness to work, learn and grow in the building industry. If you see yourself fitting in this role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Your role will include performing various physical labour tasks, preparing with site preparations, maintenance and clean up. You will assist, including but not limited to tradespeople, carpenters, joinery workers, GIB stoppers, painters, demolitions, and other construction tasks. Construction and maintenance site and tradespersons labour and support.Tasks & Duties
- loading and unloading building and construction materials, tools and equipment and transporting them around building sites
- erecting and dismantling temporary structures such as barricades and scaffolding
- mixing, pouring, and spreading materials such as concrete, plaster and mortar.
- using ladders, swinging scaffolds, hydraulic bucket trucks and other equipment to reach and demolish multi-storey structures.
- cleaning and carrying out minor repairs on stormwater drains and canals and checking for cracks and leaks in sewerage systems.
- digging holes and shovelling excavated material onto conveyors, wheelbarrows, and trucks for removal
- spreading and levelling soil, gravel and sand on roads and driveways, trench bottoms and similar locations
- assisting with assembling and installing piping, valves, and fittings
- assisting with installing fixtures such as toilets, wash basins and sprinkler systems
- dismantling the bathroom and kitchens
- keeping the site clear and clean, transporting/placing the debris and removed items to the BIN.
- Removing wallpapers, preparing surfaces, sanding walls
- Removing the floor coverings and preparing the floor surfaces keeping ready for the installation
- Clean gardens and clear driveways where required ready for our teams to work.